Saturday 12 November 2011

Time is Racing

Next week, exactly 7 days from now, on 20 November 2011, I will be at Pasir Ris to participate in the North East Run Singapore 2011, organized by North East CDC.

Together with my brother, we are looking at completing the 14km run. Although this is my brother's first time in a long distance event run, and only my second (my first is in the Standard Chartered Marathon 2010, 10km), we are looking at finishing it in under 90 minutes.

Although this is not a very long distance run, this will be a platform to test myself and gauge if I should take part in the Standard Chartered half marathon category in 2012.

Well, nothing much to update for this post, except on the  North East Run Singapore 2011 organized by North East CDC. Hopefully when they organized it next year again, there will be more participants from the Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Heights area, and we can probably have our own training together.

Signing off! Look our for pictures of the event next week...

PS. Calling out to all sportsmen and runners, feel free to contact us for any sports event suggestion, feedback, recommendation or just to share in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment